MATAGARUP BRIDGE WAS NOT ORIGINALLY BUILT FOR PEOPLE TO CLIMB.
This is no ordinary walk up a bridge – this is a true climb! You will be required to undertake a trek up 314 steps on a 45-degree angle and shimmy, slide and squeeze past the beams of the bridge to reach the SkyView Deck – an open-air viewing platform 72 metres above the Swan River.
From $99 – includes:
- 1.5 hr adrenaline experience
- 70 metre high SkyView deck (fully enclosed with glass floor)
- Free photos of your experience (value $20)
- Amazing views of Greater Perth and Swan River
- Fun and informative commentary
Select your climb below: