The health and safety of our visitors and staff are of the utmost importance to us. Zip+Climb operate in accordance with the Western Australian State Government health advice.
What action are we taking?
- Contact tracing;
- Temperature check located at main entry;
- Hand sanitiser provided;
- Disposable gloves provided;
- Participants will be encouraged to keep a safe social distance where possible;
- Equipment and Surfaces are cleaned regularly;
- Reduced tour capacities; and
- Contactless payment options are preferred.
What can you do to help?
- Practising good hygiene
- Frequently washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or hand sanitiser;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow; and
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who has a cold or flu-like symptoms.
Z+C guests are required to complete a mandatory COVID-19 check-in to allow for contact tracing in the event of a connected COVID-19 case in WA. A simple scan of the SafeWA QR code is all it takes. Manual form can also be signed if preferred. The SafeWA app is administered by the Department of Health. Manual registration forms will be kept securely by Z+C for a period of 28 days.
Z+C will continue to evaluate and make operational changes as required or advised by the Western Australian State Government.
More information can be found at: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/coronavirus-covid-19